How To Book
In response to COVID-19, we will be operating a temporary timetable from September 2020.
You will need to reserve your place online. You can either register for our Portal by clicking here. You can add and pay for classes within the portal. The portal gives you the flexiblity to view all classes and to filter by age, lesson type and day. Alternatively, follow the 5 easy steps below. If you have children in different age ranges, you will need to follow the steps below separately for each child. If you have children in the same age range, you will be able to book all their classes at the same time.
- Select the age range of your child.
- You will be transferred to a screen with enrolment details on. A pop-up box will appear asking if you are an existing customer. Select “Yes” and follow the prompts.
- This will take you to a page showing all classes for the age range you have selected.
- Select the name of your child (if you have more than 1 attending classes with us).
- Follow the steps to select and add classes and pay a deposit.
For each child in a different age range, you will need to select the age range and then complete steps 2-5 above.